This is the JUDITH boot, Gorgeous in every way! This stunning color is certain to be a new found favorite!
Garnet in color with rich embroidery. Looks and feels great! Plus no animals were used to make this boot...that's a win for everyone!
- The Roper® Judith boot offers an elegant Western style that is ready for the ranch or the big city!
- Vintage faux leather upper.
- Features beautiful Western embroidery on shaft and vamp.
- Pull-on boots with side pull loops for easy entry.
- Soft synthetic lining offers a comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Cushioned comfort insole for added underfoot support.
- Scoured Western heel.
- Vintage TPR outsole with excellent flexibility for easy movement.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 12 3⁄4 in
*Please note that if you are ordering boots, the leather process and distressing is normal. Each boot is hand stitched and is individually unique. All our boots have been thoroughly inspected for true "defects" by the manufacturer and our staff at Cowtown Cowboy Outfitters. If you have questions about any pair of boots please contact our stylists for additional information.